In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the commercial name A & A Brothers informs you that your identifying data are the following:
Commercial-social denomination is: A & A Brothers; with address at Avenida Catalans Universals, 10, bajo 2ª, 17250 de Platja d, Aro, Girona and, telephone 606 41 22 58. It has an email address for the purposes of communication: email@example.com.
All notifications and communications between the users and A & A Brothers will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail or any other means of those detailed above.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website (hereinafter, www.aabrothers.es), which is owned by A & A Brothers.
The web browsing of A & A Brothers attributes the condition of user thereof and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The website and its services are free and open access, however, A & A Brothers conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to A & A Brothers, without which the user can be understood of exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data that communicates to A & A Brothers and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will be liable to A & A Brothers or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
Online Dispute Resolution
The Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) Platform is provided by the European Commission to help you resolve disputes with your online customers without going to court. It can be used for any contractual dispute arising from online purchases of goods or services where the trader and consumer are both based in the EU or Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein. ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
A & A Brothers is the creator of the website by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example, images, sound , audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by A & A Brothers, company creator of the website or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the articles is expressly prohibited. contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the prior authorization of A & A Brothers. The user agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by A & A Brothers.
The user must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of A & A Brothers.
LINKS AND EXEMPTIONS OF RESPONSIBILITIES POLICY
A & A Brothers is not responsible for the content of web pages that the user can access through the links established on its website and declares that in no case will proceed to examine or exercise any control over the content of other web pages. Likewise, it will not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of pages foreign to your property that can be accessed through the links.
A & A Brothers declares to have adopted all the necessary measures to avoid any damages that, to the users of its website, could be derived from browsing its website. Consequently, A & A Brothers is not responsible, in any case, for any damages that the user may suffer from browsing the Internet.
A. Responsible for the Treatment
We inform you that the personal data that you provide us in the framework of our contractual relationship will be treated by the commercial A & A Brothers® represented by Mónica Martín Romeo, ICAG number 2736 and AICAT registration number 7196, Avinguda Catalans Universals, 10 -17250- Platja d ‘ Aro (Girona) (hereinafter, the “commercial”), with the purposes described below.
You confirm and guarantee the veracity and accuracy of the data provided, and that these are adjusted to their current status. In this sense, you agree to communicate any changes that may occur in them, in accordance with the procedure established in section E. Rights of the interested party.
B. Purposes of treatment
Next, you are informed that your data will be processed by the commercial with the following purposes, based on the contractual relationship:
- a.Manage the reservation that you make through any of the channels authorized for such purposes and process your application for registration as a customer of the commercial, as well as the subsequent commercial relationship with you, as well as:
- Manage, maintain and control in an effective way the relationship derived from the contracting of the products or services of the commercial.
- b.Proceed to the collection of the corresponding amounts when the cancellation of the reservation is made outside the deadlines, if applicable, authorized for such purposes.
- c.Manage the stay of the clients, as well as the provision of the services requested by them in the course of the same, which includes, among other issues, the preparation of the stay and the attention of the requests related to it. For such purposes, we can request data such as the age of the guests under age in order to condition the room with a crib, if necessary, or those health data of the guests that are necessary to manage your stay properly . This purpose also includes the billing and collection of services consumed.
- ii. Based on a legal obligation:
- a.Communicate information to public authorities, regulators or governmental bodies in those cases in which it is necessary to do so by law, local regulations or compliance with regulatory obligations.
iii. Based on the legitimate interest of the commercial:
- a.Perform actions or commercial and / or advertising communications, by any means, including through electronic communications or equivalent, related to products or services similar to those contracted with the commercial.
- b.Perform profiling based on personal data available to the commercial in order to know the products and services that can best fit your profile, so you can maximize the performance of them and, thus, offer the best best offers about products and services that may be of interest to you.
- c.Conduct satisfaction surveys related to the products and / or services contracted by you, in order to evaluate your satisfaction with it, in order to improve processes and services of the commercial.
- d.Manage, process and respond to possible complaints and claims filed by you.
e.Record your voice and / or your image and keep the telephone and / or video conversation, when expressly indicated. The legitimate interests of the commercial are to maintain the quality of the service and to use the recordings in case it is necessary to protect their legal position in the face of any potential conflict.
- iv.Communicate the data to the rest of the companies of A & A Brothers as a consequence of the centralization of administrative and computer processes existing within A & A Brothers. Based on the explicit consent granted by you:
- a. If you authorize it, the Apartment may offer you its own products and services different from those that you have contracted by any means, including electronic means, as well as third-party products in which you may be interested, even after the completion of this relationship contractual.
- b. If you authorize it, the commercial will communicate your personal data, as well as your commercial profile, to third companies, including entities of A & A Brothers, in order that they may send me commercial communications about their products and services by any means, including electronic means , even after the termination of the present contractual relationship. These companies may belong to the following sectors: activity sectors of childhood and childcare, food, education and training, publishing, financial and credit, insurance, home, bazaar, health and pharmaceutical products, leisure, consumer goods, automotive, personal care, IT, electronics, telecommunications, water, energy and transport, tourism and travel, real estate, toys, textiles, NGOs and products / services for animals and pets.
- c. If you authorize it, the commercial can carry out a profile on your consumption habits through internal and external information, for example, from sources accessible to the public (promotional census, lists of people belonging to professional groups or open social networks, among others), in order to offer me special offers on products or services tailored to my needs, as well as communicate their data to third parties outside A & A Brothers and who are advertising partners thereof, ie those companies that allow to A & A Brothers to show publicity about products and services of A & A Brothers, adjusted to their preferences when visiting other web pages or making use of the different existing social networks, even after the termination of this contractual relationship.
In the terms described in section B. Purposes of treatment, the commercial may communicate your personal data to the following entities:
- i.Public authorities, regulators or governmental or jurisdictional bodies in those cases in which it is necessary to do so by law, local regulations or compliance with regulatory obligations.
- ii.Third entities and companies of A & A Brothers with the purposes described in letter f) of item iii) Legitimate Interest and in letters b) and c) of item iv) Consent and included in section B. Purposes of treatment
Apart from the previous data communications, the commercial has the collaboration of some third party service providers who have access to their personal data and who treat the aforementioned data in the name and on behalf of the commercial as a result of providing services.
The commercial follows strict criteria of selection of service providers in order to comply with their obligations in terms of data protection and undertakes to sign with them the corresponding data processing contract through which it will impose, among others, the following obligations: apply appropriate technical and organizational measures; treat the personal data for the agreed purposes and taking only the documented instructions of the commercial; and delete or return the commercial data once the provision of services ends.
Specifically, the commercial company will contract the provision of services by third-party suppliers that carry out their activity, by way of example and not limitation, in the following sectors: logistics services, legal advice, approval of suppliers, professional services companies, related companies with maintenance, companies providing technology services, companies providing computer services, physical security companies, providers of instant messaging services and call center services companies.
D. Origin of the data
Regardless of the personal data you provide, the commercial may process personal data from common files, sector files and / or public bodies according to the purposes and legal basis described in section “B. Purposes of treatment “previous.
In accordance with the foregoing, the Apartment will process personal data provided by the aforementioned third parties corresponding to the following categories:
- i. Identification data.
- ii. Postal or electronic addresses.
No specially protected personal data is obtained from third parties.
E. Rights of the interested party
The consents provided in the cases foreseen in this act may be revoked by you at any time, at your simple request. We inform you that in accordance with current legislation you have the right to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, as well as the right of withdrawal, limitation of treatment and the right to portability of your data, proving your identity ( by means of a copy of ID or equivalent) at the following address: A & A Brothers®, Avinguda Catalans Universals, 10 -17250- Platja d’Aro (Girona), or the following email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you consider that A & A Brothers® has not respected any of the aforementioned rights, you will have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Your personal data will be kept for the entire duration of the contractual relationship between you and the commercial.
Once the same, will proceed to the elimination of your personal data at the time that have taken all the necessary actions to manage and terminate any obligation that may remain between the parties, carrying out in that period, all the necessary administrative procedures, except in those cases in which the sending of commercial communications is applicable.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, your data will be kept duly blocked, as long as responsibilities for the execution of our contractual relationship can be derived, as well as for compliance with other legal obligations under the commercial responsibility.
In this regard, the commercial guarantees that it will not treat the data unless it is necessary for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims or when this is required to facilitate the same to the Public Administration, Judges and Courts during the period of prescription of their rights or legal obligations.
What are cookies and how do they work?
Cookies are data files that a website transfers to your hard drive to store information about you and, sometimes, track you. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but if you prefer, you can change the browser so that it does not. Your manual or help screen will tell you how to do it. However, if you do, you will not be able to take full advantage of our website. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and other servers can not access them, which means that they can not be used to track their movements over the network. Although they identify the user’s computer, the cookies do not personally identify the users, and do not store credit card information or passwords.
What kind of cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. They are necessary cookies for the operation of our website, in accordance with the terms that we have subscribed with you. They include, for example, cookies that allow you to enter secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or electronic billing services.
Analytical / performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how they move through our website when using it. This helps us in our legitimate aim of improving the functioning of our website, for example, by making sure that users find what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies. They are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This allows us, depending on your options and preferences, to personalize the content for you, to greet you with your name and to remember your preferences (for example, the choice of language or region).
Behavior cookies These cookies register your visit to our website, the pages you have consulted and the links you have followed. We will use this information, according to your options and preferences, so that our website and the advertising displayed on it are more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
When do your cookies expire?
Except in the case of essential cookies, all cookies used on our site will expire after an appropriate period of time, which will vary according to the type of cookie.
How can you deactivate cookies?
The effect of disabling cookies depends on which cookies you disable, but in general if cookies are rejected, the website may not work correctly. If you only disable third-party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you can not make purchases on our sites. See the information below to find out how to disable cookies in the usual browsers.
Disable cookies in Internet Explorer:
Select the “Tools” menu and then “Internet Options.”
Click on the “Privacy” tab.
Select the appropriate configuration.
Deactivate cookies in Google Chrome:
Select Configuration> Advanced configuration.
Under “Privacy and security” click on “Content settings”.
Click on “Cookies.”
Disable cookies in Safari:
Select Preferences> Privacy.
Click on “Delete all website data”.
Disable cookies in Firefox:
Select the “Tools” menu and then “Options.”
Click on the “Privacy” icon.
Look for the “Cookie” menu and select the corresponding options.
Disable cookies in Opera Opera 6.0 and later:
Select the menu Files> Preferences.